Friday, March 6, 2009

The Ausfahl Family


Meet the Ausfahl Family. Philip, Charisa, Sierra, Corban and Ian. Why are the Ausfahls adopting? Good question. We already have three gorgeous children. Why are we adopting? The simple answer is that Philip and I have another daughter in our hearts. We can't "try for another girl" because I had serious heart issues during the last pregnancy. Therefore, for my safety and the baby's safety, we have been advised by my cardiologist to not have another child biologically. So, we have started this adventure to find our little girl that the Lord has placed in our hearts! We plan to bring home a 3 or 4 year old little girl from Bulgaria.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Charisa, would you be willing to share what led you to adoption before you found out you had a heart condition? Since you were about to start the process right before finding out about Ian, I thought it would be neat to hear the whole story. :-)